Friday, May 7, 2010

From Crazy to ?????

When the pace of your life is crazy, and you add mor to it, what does it become??

I have not had time to breathe, let alone blog in what feels like forever.

Since my last post.....
Cole turned 14!  I do not know how I got old enough to have a 14 year old daughter, that is just not possible!  Wasn't it just yesterday that we borught home a tiny (I mean tiny, 5 pounds when she came home) baby girl?
Now, she is growing up way to fast!

And she is way too beautiful!

Ryan started soccer.  There is nothing funnier than watching 6 and 7year olds run around a soccer field.

I love watching Ryan run!  It so cute watching his arms go way up like this.
He is #6 on the grey team.  They named themselves the SILVERHAWKS!
Dad, D.J., Cole, and Grandma watching his first game.
Gotta love the views in this valley.

I also had my first performance with Citrine.  It was so much fun!  I forgot how much I love perfomring.
That is me on the right of the wood beam.
We have a several shows coming up this summer.   I will let you know when.

I also just finished a huge class!  It has been been my longest class so far - 8 weeks - of big projects.  The end result was an integrated literacy unit that ended up being 45 pages long for me!  UGH!
I am glad I survived.  That class was a great class, I learned a lot, but I am also glad it is over.
I considered taking a break because I am really starting to feel a bit burned out, but it is more important to finish.  I am still on track to finish next year. 

No comments: